Can you connect Airpods without a case? Have no worries! We have this guide, How To Connect AirPods Without Case, for you. Apple released the Apple Airpods to attract a huge following. Many consumers loved the product, while some said otherwise.
Removing the headphone jack and selling the Airpods separately was a no-go for many. But we’re here today to tell you whether or not you can connect your Airpods without a case. We shall see what are the ways of doing this, if that can happen. So let’s see how to connect your Airpods without the case. So let’s get started!
Apple officials themselves confirmed that: The AirPod case is only used for charging and does not provide any individual service. They are there just to charge the AirPods.
Many users believe that AirPods are prone to poor connectivity at times, and they think that this is due to their cases, which is not true. When faced with such problems, all you have to do is unplug your AirPods and reconnect them.
If the problem persists, you can take your AirPods to the Apple Official Store and have them checked. Keep in mind that Bluetooth technology may not always be correct, and you can run into problems from time to time. The older generation of AirPods has better and more reliable AirPods compared to the new generation.
If you’re constantly having issues with your AirPods and their connectivity, it’s time to have them checked out soon. If there is any problem other than connectivity, have this checked as well.
So the case’s only duty is to charge the AirPods. They are the power bank for the AirPods, so they don’t face a battery failure. It helps you not to lose connectivity during your conversation. Let’s dive into the article How To Connect AirPods Without Case!
Latest AirPods Pro features
The latest generation of AirPods Pro is easily available on Amazon and you can get it for a smooth experience. It uses the latest Bluetooth technology to maintain connectivity over long distances.
The audio quality has improved dramatically and the user shouldn’t worry about disconnections as they are quite reliable to use. There have also been visible improvements in battery life. You can continue to enjoy the conversation without any problems.
How do I connect AirPods without a case?
Using and connecting AirPods without a case is very simple and straightforward. All you have to do is follow a few steps and you’re good to go! To connect the AirPods without a case, do the following:
- Go to the iPhone home screen .
- Open the AirPods case, but don’t separate it from the case. Put it next to the iPhone or try to hold it close.
- An animation setup will appear on your screen. There is also the “Connect” option.
- Many users also own the AirPods Pro, an updated version of the standard AirPods. When you have these you can just say ‘Hey Siri!’ furnish. on your device and it’s a very simple process too.
- When you are finished, you can click the “Done” prompt option.
- If you already have an account with iCloud, your AirPods will automatically be set up with one of those devices that support it.
As soon as you take your AirPods out, they turn on and instantly connect to your device. They are all ready to use right out of the box. When you put your AirPods on, you’ll hear the same music you left off a while ago.
Once you remove it, the music will pause. However, if you reset them in 15 minutes, the sound will continue.
Read my article: How To Pair Jlab Jbuds Air (Step by Step Guide)
Connect AirPods to Apple TV
You can easily connect your AirPods to the Apple TV and watch series and films without disturbing others. Just do the following:
- 1. Open the settings on the Apple TV and switch to the “Remote control and devices” category.
- 2. Then click on Bluetooth. Your AirPods should now appear here. Click on this.
- 3. Put the AirPods in your ears or open the lid of the charging case. Then click on Connect AirPods.
Attention: If you want to disconnect, simply put the AirPods back in the case. If you click on “Unpair device” in the settings, the connection will be disconnected on all devices and you will have to set up the headphones again, for example on your iPhone.
Annoying that your AirPods are shown as “AirPods from [your name]”? We’ll show you how you can give the headphones your own name.
- We’ll show you how you can change the default name of your AirPods.
- Carry out the specified steps in order to be able to assign your own name.
Does the default name of your AirPods (Pro) annoy you ? Then you have come to the right place, because we will show you how you can assign your own name.
Every Bluetooth device that you connect to an Apple product can be renamed. Associates the True Wireless Bluetooth headphones with the iPhone, tablet, or Mac and does the following:
- 1. Open the settings
- 2. Select the item “Bluetooth”
- 3.Tap on the blue “i” next to your AirPods
- 4. Tap on the name and assign your own
- 5. Confirm the changes with “Done” on the keyboard
Now you’ve changed the name. The new name of the AirPods will now be displayed on all devices on which you are logged in with your Apple ID.
If the name cannot be changed, the headphones will try to unpair and reconnect. If this does not work, the AirPods will try to reset the factory settings and then reconnect.
Here is a video on How to connect your AirPods:
Listen to music together
As with other in-ear headphones, you can share the AirPods with someone else and listen to music together. As soon as the other person puts the plug in their ear, the music will automatically continue to play. For some time now it has also been possible to connect a second pair of AirPods to an iPhone. It works like this:
- 1. Put the AirPods that are not connected to your iPhone in your ears and bring the charging case close to the iPhone on which the music is playing.
- 2. The message “Temporarily share audio” appears on the iPhone. Tap on it.
Find AirPods: How To Connect AirPods Without Case
If the AirPods are not in the charging case, you can easily lose them. Cracks and crevices are particularly tricky. We’ll tell you how you can find the headphones.
The individual AirPods from Apple are quickly lost if they are not in the charging case. Due to the size of the headphones , cracks or crevices are tricky, the AirPods like to hide there. We’ll tell you how you can find your true wireless headphones.
There are two ways to find lost AirPods. However, the “Where is?” Function must be activated beforehand. be activated. You can find this under Settings> [Your Name]> “Where is?”. If you have activated this feature for a device, this also applies to accessories such as the AirPods.
- Open the Where is? App on the iPhone or iPad.
- If the headphones are still connected via Bluetooth, you can play a tone for up to two minutes, which becomes continuously louder. To do this, type in “Where is?” click on “play sound”.
If the battery is empty or the AirPods are not connected to your device, you can display the last location in the “Where is?” App. Opens “Where is?” and taps the headphones. You can see the last location on the map.
If the AirPods are individually in different locations, you will only ever see one. Put the found AirPod in the case and start the search from the beginning to find the second one.
The iCloud website offers the same functions. There you have to log in with your Apple ID. If you’ve lost an AirPod or the charging case and can’t find it, you can contact Apple Support .
Lost AirPods are not covered by AppleCare +, here you have to pay around 73 euros for AirPods of the 1st and 2nd generation and around 96 euros for AirPods Pro.
If your AirPods no longer work properly or there is a problem, a software update can help. We’ll tell you how to update the firmware.
A firmware update can fix some AirPods errors. We’ll show you how to update the software.
- Problems can often be solved with a software update. This is also the case with the AirPods from Apple.
- We’ll tell you how to put the latest firmware on the headphones.
If you have problems with the Apple AirPods, only resetting or updating the firmware can help. The latter is usually done automatically if you plug in the headphones for charging and connect them to the iPhone with the case open. There is no way to manually initiate the firmware download.
Follow these steps to download the latest firmware to the AirPods:
- 1. Connect the AirPods to your mobile phone and leave them in the open case next to the iPhone
- 2. Open the settings and select the item “General”
- 3. Tap on “Info”. In the middle you will find the menu item “AirPods from [your name]”
- 4. There you can see the current firmware version
If an older version is installed, leave the headphones next to the smartphone for a while . An available update should be installed after a short time.
Turning Off The AirPods
Turning off the AirPods (Pro) can save a lot of battery life, but unfortunately it’s not that easy with Apple headphones. We’ll tell you how to turn it off.
Turning off the Apple AirPods (Pro) is not easy. We’ll tell you what to do.
- Switching off the AirPods (Pro) is difficult, as there is no switch on the headphones.
- We’ll tell you how to turn off your AirPods.
In contrast to other headphones, the Apple AirPods (Pro) do not have a power button. Turning it off is not that easy. We’ll tell you how to turn off your headphones .
Switching off directly on the headphones is not possible. To be more user-friendly, your AirPods (Pro) are always ready for use when you take them out of the charging case.
How To turn off the AirPods
The AirPods (Pro) are only switched off when they are in the case and charging. Without the case, it is not possible to switch off Bluetooth headphones.
Furthermore, the charging case cannot be switched off. As soon as the headphones are in, they are charged. The only way to turn off the case and AirPods is only when you empty the batteries.
The AirPods are designed to give users the maximum audio experience. Many may not be aware of this, but AirPods are only intended to be charged and serve no other purpose. So you see, the case has nothing to do with charging the AirPods.
Conclusion: How To Connect AirPods Without Case
AirPods are amazing sound producers for iPhone users. In this article, we have discussed how to connect your AirPods without a case as well as some other tips for your convenience. Know you know How To Connect AirPods Without Case. Let us know if you have any confusion.
Simply take them out of the charging case, put them in your ears, and they connect immediately - immersing you in rich, high-quality sound.
Product SKU: B085WSFK3D
Product Brand: Apple AirPods
- Very good sound and the noise cancellation reduces ambient noise
- Fit to ears
- Microphone quality is not too good
- Needs a better charge life
Apple AirPods Pro
A custom speaker driver, a high dynamic range amplifier, and the H1 chip work together to produce superior sound in a compact design.
Product SKU: B09JQMJHXY
Product Brand: Apple AirPods Pro
- Great sound and microphone quality
- Comfortable to wear
- Noise cancelling works well
- Need to improve battery life
- The charging case is flimsy